1. What kind of license is needed?

To ride a scooter or motorcycle up to 125cc, you need a category B license or its equivalent at the European level. In contrast, a category A license or its European equivalent is required for a scooter or motorcycle over 125cc.

  1. How can I book a rental?

Reservations can only be made on our website www.motoramarent.it and not by email or phone.

  1. Is it possible to return the vehicle after closing time?

Yes it is possible, with an additional charge

  1. What kind of insurance do the vehicles have?

All vehicles are covered by liability insurance in accordance with current laws. Motorcycle Liability Insurance provides insurance coverage of Civil Liability against third parties, with reference to persons, property (excluding transported property) and animals in the territories listed in the “green card” attached to the insurance policy. However, the overall single liability limit is equal to or greater than that prescribed by Italian law. In case of theft or fire of the motorcycle, the security deposit/Standard Excess will be retained in full by the rental company. In case of accident damage caused by the customer, the customer will pay the full amount of the damage.

  1. How does the security deposit work?

Security deposit must be made on the day of vehicle pickup via credit card. Once the rental is over and it is determined that there is no damage to the returned vehicle the deposit will be returned

  1. What is the minimum age to rent a vehicle?

You must be at least 21 years old to ride a motorcycle between 501cc and 1000cc and licensed for at least 24 months. To drive cylinders over 1000cc you must be 25 years old. There is no age limit for the passenger, who must, however, be able when seated in the back seat, to comfortably touch the soles of their feet to the rear footboards of the motorcycle.